- Payment is required at the time of service.
- Credit cards, personal checks, and cash (exact amount only) are accepted.
- No sliding scale is offered, but if cost is a concern, we may explore potential options to help make services accessible.
- In some cases, insurance benefits may apply. Ask for details. Medicaid and Medicare cannot be accepted.
- Clients using insurance benefits should be aware that you will be required to waive confidentiality as insurance companies have rights to access the content of sessions, which may become part of their permanent records.
- Some issues and services are not covered by insurance.